This is very beautiful but easy crochet crocus flower pattern, makes an excellent decor for your home or a great present for any loved one. In this free crochet crocus pattern are photo tutorials and detailed assembly instructions.
You will need:
- YarnArt Jeans yarn: milk color #05, green #69, lilac #65; Gazzal Baby Cotton yarn: yellow #3417; Alize Cotton Gold: brown #493
- 2.0 mm and 1.7 mm crochet hook
- 3 mm black beads for eyes
- Embroidery floss of black and burgundy colors (for lashes and a mouth)
- Needle for sewing, pins and scissors
- Fiberfill stuffing
This Pattern is for personal use only. Do not translate in other languages.
If you posted a photo of your crocheted toy following this pattern on Instagram or any social media, don’t forget to credit @sandra_toys_pattern as designer and use hashtag #sandratoys_pattern.
Free crochet crocus pattern
MR = magic rring
AR (amigurumi ring)= MR (magic ring)
ch = chain
l = loop
sc = single crochet
inc = increase (2 sc in one loop)
dec = decrease (2 st together)
sts = stitch (es)
sl st = slip stitch
hdc = half double crochet
(…) x = repeat in the bracket times
(…) = number of stitches in a row
Do not join rounds, work in a continuous spiral without slip stitch, unless otherwise stated.